Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Questions About Activation Key And Product

Hi! I have bitdefender internet security 2015 and only 146 days left .

Last week I went to bestbuy to buy bitdefender total security 2015 / 2 yrs (49$ on sale so I bought it).

1)My question: when I will activate total security in 146 days will I have the possibility to run total security 2016 or the key is only for bitdefender 2015?

2) Are there any risks to wait 146 days before using my key ? (anyone in the world whos using cracks can steal my key) ?

Thank you all.

Comments

• Hi! I have bitdefender internet security 2015 and only 146 days left .

Last week I went to bestbuy to buy bitdefender total security 2015 / 2 yrs (49$ on sale so I bought it).

1)My question: when I will activate total security in 146 days will I have the possibility to run total security 2016 or the key is only for bitdefender 2015?

2) Are there any risks to wait 146 days before using my key ? (anyone in the world whos using cracks can steal my key) ?

Thank you all.

You can install it now and it will ADD 2 years onto your existing days left, you don't lose any days.

In the past, with you subscription you get the same equivelant new versions at no additional cost.