Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Game Profile Triggers With Nzxt Cam

Options

I recently just built a new custom gaming pc which included the NZXT Kraken X61 AIO cpu cooler. They offer a software called CAM which allows me to monitor and control all kinds of specs with my pc including fan speeds, temperatures, ram usage, etc. To run most effectively, this software stays active in the background even when closed. While it's active in the background I have a similar issue as many users (myself included) have with applications such as Steam where they trigger the game profile with Bitdefender thus disabling such things as Windows updates. I just wanted to spread awareness that game profile triggered with this software and I am wondering if there are any updates regarding these "non-games" triggering game profile. Thank you for any replies!

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello and welcome

If the issue with CAM software and Bitdefender Game Profile still persists please send us an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com because we need a specific set of logs for this case.

Thank you!