Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Merge 1pc Old License With 3pc New License

Hello,

I have bought BD Antivirus Plus 2013 valid for 1PC/3years in September 2013.

I want to buy BD Antivirus Plus 2015 valid for 3PC/3Years now.

Is there a way to merge the old license with the new one, or do I lose one year subscription?

Thank you.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hello monart and welcome to the forums,

Paid licenses merge so you can download the AV Plus, activate it with your 2013 license and when you add the 2015 license it will add on the appropriate number of days.

Ro.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

I have just realised that you are asking about different licenses, a 1 PC against a 3 PC so I am not sure about merging. Best to use the 1 PC license first and ask Bitdefender about the merge, the 3 PC license will not start until you actually use it so you have plenty of time to sort it out.

• I have just realised that you are asking about different licenses, a 1 PC against a 3 PC so I am not sure about merging. Best to use the 1 PC license first and ask Bitdefender about the merge, the 3 PC license will not start until you actually use it so you have plenty of time to sort it out.

Thank you.

• Quick one here please.

I have bought BD Antivirus Plus 2013 valid for 1PC/3years in September 2013.

Since you got a three year license, shouldn't it be free to upgrade to 2015 for your final year? 1.gif