Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key

Options

I have bought the Anitvirus Plus 2015 a few hours ago via the bitdefender site. Got the confirmation email instantly, but not the license key. How long does it take to get the key. It is a bit ridicoulos to wait for a key to use when the payment was instantly.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I have bought the Anitvirus Plus 2015 a few hours ago via the bitdefender site. Got the confirmation email instantly, but not the license key. How long does it take to get the key. It is a bit ridicoulos to wait for a key to use when the payment was instantly.

Hello vamhidy,

You should have been given your license key in the email, note that it is only 7 figures alphanumerical (for example V4MH1DY -not the one but you get the idea). If you have downloaded the antivirus go to the GUI and then Dashboard (drop-down on the top bar). Then fom the dopdown next to your email choose "My Subscriptions", the license should be there.

Ro.