Internet Certificate Warning

I went to Windows 10 for a week before returning to W7. All seems to have gone well but when downloading emails to Outlook 2010 I started to receive Internet Certificate Warnings and asks whether I want to view yes or no to using this server. Not sure what all this is so as the information was correctly issued to: mail.btinternet.com and the Issued by was: Bitdefender Personal CA. Net-defender, I chose to install the certificate.

I can find no reference to Bitdefender Personal CA. Net-defender within Bitdefender and wonder if I have installed something I should not have!

Would someone who knows about this please advise as soon as possible!!!!!!

Comments

• I had same problem when returning to 7 from 10. Would not allow access to any secure sites. Had to uninstall and reinstall. Finally got it to go to secure sites, There have been so many problems with Bitdefender and Windows 10 from the mail app not working, to dropped internet, to not finding certificates to secure site. I FINALLY removed Total Security from both Windows 10 computers and installed AVIRA, Absolutely no problems whatsoever. Any Bitdefender support requests seem to go unanswered or with a generic response. They are NOT ready for Windows 10.(After removing Bitdefender both PCs are now running Windows 10 flawlessly with AVIRA)