One Of The Worst Customer Service

I had never imagined that supposedly one of best security software products will have such pathetic customer service. Believe me I literary mean it. I have been using Bitdefender Total Security for my laptop for almost an year now. I recently bought new multi computer key to also use the product on my desktop. To activate the product I had to login into my account. But, the system told me that my login password is not correct. Eventhough I am very sure that the password I had entered was correct, I went for the option to reset it. Bitdefender system confirmed the reset password link is sent to my email. But, I did not get any email from Bitdefender. I repeated the process many times. At last I wrote an email to customer support 5 days back. They sent me a reset link two days later. But when I clicked on the link, I get an error message that he link is not valid or expired. I wrote another request to which a day later they replied that they are working on my request and soon my problem will be solved. This email was sent to me more than a day back.

My question to Bitdefender is what do they mean by "soon" is it 1 hour or 1 Day or 1 Week or 1 Month or 1 Year or never. I have been waiting for more than 5 days to use my newly bought product key. But its a pity that a seemingly trivial issue is taking so long for you guys. I am now made to think of moving to some other company!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.