In Order To Function Properly Bitdefender Firewall Requires A System Restart

edited September 2015 in Firewall

Just upgraded to Windows 10, and now I get the following error: "in order to function properly bitdefender firewall requires a system restart". Everytime I restart the popup is displayed again.

Clean install of BD TS 2015 is the same.

Any help will be appreciated!

Comments

• Just upgraded to Windows 10, and now I get the following error: "in order to function properly bitdefender firewall requires a system restart". Everytime I restart the popup is displayed again.

Clean install of BD TS 2015 is the same.

Any help will be appreciated!

I am experiencing the same issue. I have just upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro x64 to Windows 10 Pro x64.

Bitdefender prompted me to upgrade upon first initializing Windows 10. The upgrade did not function so I performed a Bitdefender Repair from the Add/Remove Programs dialog.

The program then started the AV software properly but I started receiving the same notice regarding the firewall.

Restarting does not resolve the issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.