Safepay Is Painfully Slow

Hi...Seems to me that Safepay is very, very slow in opening and responding. Is anyone else noticing this?

Comments

• Hi...Seems to me that Safepay is very, very slow in opening and responding. Is anyone else noticing this?

i already mentioned about this in my support ticket.....When you click on Safepay the screen goes black then the cursor keeps loading before its opened :huh:

• No problems for me either on Win 10 or Win 8.1. They both open quickly.

Ro.

• No problems for me either on Win 10 or Win 8.1. They both open quickly.

Ro.

Hi...OK, thanks. Mines been real slow in 2016 version. I'm a little hesitant to reinstall with all the problems going on there. Think I'll just live with it for now.

• I had the same issue, but it was resolved after doing a repair.

• I had the same issue, but it was resolved after doing a repair.

Hi...Thanks for the info.

• @ozziebear

If the issue still persists, we need to know if it reproduces when accessing specific web-site or any web-site for that matter. Tell us the web-sites that seem to trigger this behavior and also let us if switching off Enable Hardware acceleration helps. The button is available from SafePay> hamburger menu> Advanced.

• @ozziebear

If the issue still persists, we need to know if it reproduces when accessing specific web-site or any web-site for that matter. Tell us the web-sites that seem to trigger this behavior and also let us if switching off Enable Hardware acceleration helps. The button is available from SafePay> hamburger menu> Advanced.

Hi...I ended up reinstalling BDTS and the Safepay browser seems to be working properly now. Thank you for your suggestions.