Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Not Working Properly

Options
shreeyash
edited October 2015 in Privacy

Safepay is not working properly on my bank site. This issue started from Bitdefender Total Security 2015 after a major safepay update and still persists on the latest 2016 version. Everything is fine till I sign into my account. After login when I click any link or try to operate my account I get various security errors.

Bank Name: IDBI Bank.

Online Bank link: IDBI Net Banking Website

I get the following errors:

APPLICATION SECURITY ERROR !!

This error has occured for one of the following reasons :

You have used Back/Forward/Refresh button of your Browser.

You have clicked twice on any options/buttons consecutively.

You have kept the browser window idle for a long time.

You have logged in from another browser window.

You are accessing the application link from a saved or static page.

Click here to go to Login page

This error is only happening in Safepay browser. Does not occur in Firefox. Kindly help me out here. Unable to use safepay for online transactions. This error is occurring for all transcations of IDBI Bank on Safepay.

Comments

• What more can I expect from this forum. Not even one reply after a week. I have over 200days of subscription left but unable to even register key and I get some dumb excuses from BD support team. I am certainly going to change my security suite. Disappointed with your support. Goodbye!!

• Hello,

IDBI Net Banking Website does not list SafePay or Chromium(on which SafePay is based) on it's list of supported web-sites, only Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Netscape.

The bank may have set it's own security rules that prevent its page from being accessed using other browsers.

• Hello,

IDBI Net Banking Website does not list SafePay or Chromium(on which SafePay is based) on it's list of supported web-sites, only Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Netscape.

The bank may have set it's own security rules that prevent its page from being accessed using other browsers.

That is not possible. I have a 3yr license of BDTS and was able to use IDBI Net Banking Website for the past couple of years even with chromium not listed as supported by the bank website. It only started after a major safepay update. Anyways I have bought another security suite now. So I would request the moderators to close this topic.

• Safepay is not working properly on my bank site. This issue started from Bitdefender Total Security 2015 after a major safepay update and still persists on the latest 2016 version. Everything is fine till I sign into my account. After login when I click any link or try to operate my account I get various security errors.

Bank Name: IDBI Bank.

Online Bank link: IDBI Net Banking Website

I get the following errors:

APPLICATION SECURITY ERROR !!

This error has occured for one of the following reasons :

You have used Back/Forward/Refresh button of your Browser.

You have clicked twice on any options/buttons consecutively.

You have kept the browser window idle for a long time.

You have logged in from another browser window.

You are accessing the application link from a saved or static page.

Click here to go to Login page

This error is only happening in Safepay browser. Does not occur in Firefox. Kindly help me out here. Unable to use safepay for online transactions. This error is occurring for all transcations of IDBI Bank on Safepay.

αυτο το προβλημα εχω κι εγω το λαθος ειναι οτι δεν υποστηριζει προσθετα οπωσ πχ το lastpass που σου επιτρεπει να μπαινεισ οπου θες στο αντιστιχο πορτοφολι τησ εταιριας kaperskay αυτη η λειτουργια υπαρχει εσεισ γιατι δεν το φτιαχνετε;;