Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Configuration Problem

Options

Hello,

I`m connecting with my personal computer to a work network. I have two problems that I can`t sort with Bitdefender firewall.

- the first is regarding the connection to a remote printer through HTTPS printing. Is there anyone that can help with adding an HTTPS server as an exception rules?

- the second on is related to a specific folder into a network hard drive. I already added the IP of where the hard drive is located but it seems that I`m missing something.

Thanks in advance for the help.

cheers

Carlos

Comments

• Hi atoms,

In order to resolve the error with the printer, go to Bitdefender> Modules> Firewall> Adapters> Set the Network Type to: Home/ Office; Stealth Mode: Off; Generic: ON.

If you have any other errors go to Modules> Antivirus> Click on Custom(next to the On-Access Scanning settings)> in the first or 2nd tab you should see Scan HTTPS traffic> Uncheck it.

In regards to the folder, can you tell me what is the error that you are encountering? It's not very clear from the description :(