Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Blocks Access To Stock Updates

Options

Hello

First, please excuse any English mistakes (I am french)

I have just migrated to Windows 10 and at the same time renewed my Bitdefender total security. (3 computers one year).

Actually, after migrating from W7 with the previous BD installation bought in October 2014(release number unknown but was already a BD total security 2015), it appeared that Bd had migrated but had been replaced by Microsoft's defender and firewall.

As the release was nearly expired, I paid for, loaded and installed a new one (nr 19).

Since , I have a problem when running a personnal accounting software which connects regularly to the web in order to update the value of a list of shares

BD firewall blocks the connection to internet only when it is required by this peculiar application.

All I get is a message from the soft that access to internet is impossible.

If I disconnect the BD firewall, (just the firewall actually) problem disappears and reqired information is loaded at once

Otherwise, I can connect to this financial site directly through Firefox without any problems

I have introduced rules including both .exe files related to the application with no success.

I have not succeded either when trying to create an exception for the whole folder used by the software

I am a bit surprised that absolutly no events are reccorded and that BD has never asked if I was OK to let the connection go through.

Maybe I have missed somthing in the parameters...!

Please, can you help me.

Regards