Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

need HELP on removing lzma_solid_nsis0000

Options

first of all, hello everyone - this is my first message on this forum.

I'm using Bitdefender internet security v10 and I can't remove this virus:

aob032x9.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0000 Infecté: Trojan.Downloader.Zlob.LA

here's a part of the scan report:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------

//

// Produit BitDefender Internet Security v10

// Produit 10.2

//

// Créé le: 04/04/2007 14:34:09

//

//-----------------------------------------------------------------

Statistiques

Chemin cible: C:\Documents and Settings\Olivier\Local Settings\Temp

Dossiers : 232

Fichiers : 8924

Processus Mémoire analysés : 0

Archives : 71

Fichiers enpaquetés : 416

Virus trouvés : 2

Fichiers infectés : 2

Processus Mémoire infectés : 0

Fichiers suspects : 0

Alertes : 0

Fichiers désinfectés : 0

Fichiers effacés : 2

Fichiers déplacés : 0

Erreurs I/O : 0

Temps d'analyse :=00:01:13

Fichiers/seconde :122

Définitions virus : 457459

Plugins d'analyse : 16

Plugins archives : 41

Plug-ins décompression : 6

Plug-ins messagerie : 6

Plug-ins système : 5

Options d'analyse

Détection

[ ] Analyser le secteur de boot

[ ] Processus mémoire

[X] Analyser les archives

[X] Analyser les fichiers enpaquetés

[X] Analyser la messagerie

Masque fichiers

[ ] Programmes

[X] Tous les fichiers

[ ] Extensions définies par l'utilisateur:

[ ] Exclure les extensions: ;

Action

Objets infectés

[ ] Ignorer

[ ] Désinfecter

[X] Effacer

[ ] Mettre en quarantaine

[ ] Demander l'action

Seconde action

[ ] Ignorer

[X] Effacer

[ ] Mettre en quarantaine

[ ] Demander l'action

Options d'analyse

[X] Activer les alertes

[X] Activer l'heuristique

[X] Afficher tous les fichiers dans le journal

[X] Fichier journal: C:\Documents and Settings\Olivier\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Profiles\Logs\contextual\1175690049.log

Options d'analyse Spyware

[X] Analyse contre les risques non-viraux

[ ] Ecarter de l'analyse les dialers et les applications

[ ] Clés de registres

[ ] Cookies

Résumé:

C:\Documents and Settings\Olivier\Local Settings\Temp\aob032x9.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0000 Infecté: Trojan.Downloader.Zlob.LA

C:\Documents and Settings\Olivier\Local Settings\Temp\aob032x9.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0000 Effacé

C:\Documents and Settings\Olivier\Local Settings\Temp\aob032x9.exe=>(NSIS o) Echec de la Mise à jour

C:\Documents and Settings\Olivier\Local Settings\Temp\aob032x9.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0006 Infecté: Trojan.Downloader.Zlob.JK

C:\Documents and Settings\Olivier\Local Settings\Temp\aob032x9.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0006 Effacé

C:\Documents and Settings\Olivier\Local Settings\Temp\aob032x9.exe=>(NSIS o) Echec de la Mise à jour

can somebody help me to remove this virus.

thanks

Comments

• You can simply delete C:\Documents and Settings\Olivier\Local Settings\Temp\aob032x9.exe

If you know it is a legitime application, please send me that file as an attachment in a PM.

• neogeoland
    edited April 2007
    Options

Couldn't delete aob032x9.exe and everytime I opened Temp file bitdefender send me many message.

I opened Windows in a "no failure mode" and I could delete aob032x9.exe

I scan my computer since then and everythnig seems to be ok now.

thank you.

• khufu
    Options

In future, when you wanna delete infected files disable real time protection, because BD can block you to access them.

• alexcrist
    Options
    In future, when you wanna delete infected files disable real time protection, because BD can block you to access them.

This is not very safe, because after you disable the protection, when you try to delete the infected file it might strike you, and you'll get infected even more.

Instead, just drag-and-drop the infected file to the BD's File zone (or scan the file with BD) and, when it alerts of the virus, choose to delete the file. This way, you CAN safely delete the file, without disabling real-time protection.

• khufu
    Options

How can you delete the virus if in real time the first action is deny access and continue?

And if the virus is in your pc your are already infected.

• alexcrist
    Options
    How can you delete the virus if in real time the first action is deny access and continue?

And if the virus is in your pc your are already infected.

It doesn't matter, because it's not you who deletes the file, but BD. That's why I suggested to scan the file and, when BD says it's infected, choose to delete it. BD won't protect the file from itself. Even if that file IS blocked and YOU (the user) can't access it, BD is able to remove the file (either move it to Quarantine and you can delete it from there, either let BD delete it directly).

For this to work, you have to set, for On Demand scanning, the actions to Ask what to do with the infected file.

It's very unsafe to disable the real-time protection, especially when you have a virus in your system.

• khufu
    Options
    For this to work, you have to set, for On Demand scanning, the actions to Ask what to do with the infected file.

It's very unsafe to disable the real-time protection, especially when you have a virus in your system.

I understand you, but you should post all info in the first post, because not all users all interested in tweaking the AV, most of them it use it with default rules. For a beginner is more easier to disable real time and delete the virus(if they are able to locate it). It`s a long story....

Your advice is good ;)