Google Chrome And Ie I Get The Message "youre Connection Is Not Private"

Hello,

I have Bitdefender Total security 2015, ordered last july.

The last few weeks I have a problem with Google Chrome and IE. Not with Mozilla FF. The message I get is "Youre connection is not private" (Although it is dutch, see my attachement)

I know it has to do with certificate's (see attchement) but I dot not know much more and at least I do not know how to get rid of it. I think it has to do with antivirus software.

I have post it on a duch forum and I did get one post: "Technically he said the browser are right. But this part of the antivirus is just listening you're connection by "hacking" you're traffic. Google doesn't like this if somebody himself falsify to read the traffic."

It also only when I go to google.* site. I can visit other site's without any problem on google chrome!

What should I do or what must I do to get rid of this issue? Or how do I get a valid certificate?

Nico

post-195991-1445778580_thumb.jpg

post-195991-1445778605_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Hello,

I have Bitdefender Total security 2015, ordered last july.

The last few weeks I have a problem with Google Chrome and IE. Not with Mozilla FF. The message I get is "Youre connection is not private" (Although it is dutch, see my attachement)

I know it has to do with certificate's (see attchement) but I dot not know much more and at least I do not know how to get rid of it. I think it has to do with antivirus software.

I have post it on a duch forum and I did get one post: "Technically he said the browser are right. But this part of the antivirus is just listening you're connection by "hacking" you're traffic. Google doesn't like this if somebody himself falsify to read the traffic."

It also only when I go to google.* site. I can visit other site's without any problem on google chrome!

What should I do or what must I do to get rid of this issue? Or how do I get a valid certificate?

Nico

Nobody of Bitdefender can explain to me why this just happen!!!!?????

What is wrong with the certificate's, why Chrome and not Mozilla FF. Sorry, I'm amazed!