Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Remove The Pop-up Messages

Options

Hi,

I'm wondering how to disable the pop-up messages which appears in BD Anti virus 2008, pop-up such as scanning incoming mails.

Your assistance is highly appreciated,

PWR

:)

Comments

• Hi,

I'm wondering how to disable the pop-up messages which appears in BD Anti virus 2008, pop-up such as scanning incoming mails.

Your assistance is highly appreciated,

PWR

:)

I asked them this in a "live chat" session awhile back and was told you cannot. I e-mailed a suggestion to BitDefender that perhaps in their next release/upgrade, they could give us this option. This option was available in v10 so I'm not sure why they took it out, it's really annoying.

• Niels
    Options

Hello POWER and PMcOuntry,

The only way in the BitDefender 2008 products where you can disable pop-up's is when you do this:

Right click on the red BitDefender icon near the system tray press on open advanced settings. After that press on advanced. Uncheck Show pop-up's press on ok. But I am not sure if this will also disable the other pop-up's. You can disable the pop-up when an infection is found by doing this go to the antivirus section,be sure that shield tab is high lighted press on custom level. Uncheck show warning when virus is found.

But if support told it than the chance what I suggested will not work is high. Or you will need to manually edit the .ini files off BitDefender to not show pop-up's.

Kind regards,

Niels

• POWER
    Options
    Hello POWER and PMcOuntry,

The only way in the BitDefender 2008 products where you can disable pop-up's is when you do this:

Right click on the red BitDefender icon near the system tray press on open advanced settings. After that press on advanced. Uncheck Show pop-up's press on ok. But I am not sure if this will also disable the other pop-up's. You can disable the pop-up when an infection is found by doing this go to the antivirus section,be sure that shield tab is high lighted press on custom level. Uncheck show warning when virus is found.

But if support told it than the chance what I suggested will not work is high. Or you will need to manually edit the .ini files off BitDefender to not show pop-up's.

Kind regards,

Niels

Hi

Thank you, It works

• Niels
    Options

Hello POWER,

Good to hear that it worked. You are welcome.

Kind regards,

Niels