Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Problem (among Other Things Lately!)

Options
vpnavy
edited October 2015 in Protection

Lately I have been having different problems with BitDefender - really getting old!

I was having a problem with BD Total Security 2016 not showing up at all in my "hidden icons" display (Windows7 - Right Lower Corner) but the Widget was working just fine. I did the repair thing, etc. - rebooted, etc. I submitted a report and all of a sudden BD asks me to reboot. I rebooted and the Icon displays - HOWEVER it said I didn't have a firewall and BD's wouldn't come on so I figured I would reboot again. Now - after rebooting- I get the dreaded RED X so I tried to enable BD firewall. BD flag's it as a problem it can fix - but fails. So, I just turned on my Windows Firewall so I have a firewall again and living with the RED X.

What is God's name am I doing wrong? I have been using BD for years - no problems - now - nothing but problems.

H E L P!

OK - just ran another REPAIR for laughs and OMG - it tuned off my Windows Firewall, turned on BD's Firewall and hiddent Icon is showing and no RED X! Hope it stays this way for a while. :)