Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

System Tasks

Options

I have a two user v10 license. On one PC, under the 'Antivirus' 'Scan' tab, 'System Tasks' has suddenly become unavailable (the bar is there with nothing below it) although 'User Tasks' and 'Misc Tasks' has 'My Documents' and 'Contextual Menu Scan' available.

It was working until a few days ago performing a weekly system scan. BitDefender on the other PC is fine.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Comments

• You should do an update to see if it fixes your problem. If an update won't do it, you should reinstall BD.

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

You can try this also go to start,run at the run dialog box type services.msc leftclick on each service that has BitDefender in the name. You can also try a repair installation instead of an complete uninstallation by putting in the installation disc and choose for repair. You have to close the realtime protection first.

Regards

Niels

• I reinstalled.. problem fixed.. thanks!

• Glad we helped you! ;)

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

In most cases the repair option is enough instead of uninstalling and then reinstalling. But I agree that reinstalling might be better. I always recommend first to try the repairoption if that fails then I suggest un and then re-installing. Glad that we could help you.

Regards

Niels