Firewall Rules Doesn't Work

I use BIS 2015 19.4.0.239 and Windows 10 1511. I set Firefox rules to Deny and I still can get to the Internet using this browser. What's wrong with Bitdefender Firewall?

Comments

• Also I noticed that a lot of rules are duplicated.

• I have same problem, will this ever get fixed??? if not bye bye bitdefender

Custom firewall rules get ignored with paranoid mode on OR off, I set a program not to connect to internet with protocol: Any + Direction: Both, but still a dialog box comes up asking what to do when in paranoid mode.

With paranoid mode off, the firewall just allows the program to connect even though I set the same settings; Deny Access, Protocol: Any, Direction: Both.

Please fix this, this is really annoying, the firewall from 2011 was never this annoying!

Ive been a customer for a long time, and I would prefer not to leave Bitdefender.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.