Firewall Blocking Lan Equipment

edited December 2015 in Firewall

Hello,

my Bitdefender firewall is blocking some LAN equipment (like WLAN Printer or NAS) that are connected to my Wlan-Box. They are displayed as “offline” in Windows, although I can access them with an IP-shortcut.

When I disable the Bitdefender firewall for some seconds and activate it afterwards my LAN equipment are displayed as “online” and I can use them normally. (WLAN Printer is displayed as “online” until the next restart but NAS disappear after some minutes)

There are not many settings in Bitdefender firewall I can change. I also try to go through my defined rules, but can’t find the solution to my problem. Any suggestions?

Forget to mention my Bitdefender:

Bitdefender Internet Security 2015

Build 19.4.0.239

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.