Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Missed All The Opencandy Installed Without My Permission

Options
viggys
edited January 2016 in Protection

Well title says it all. I can deal with occasional BSOD'S from the firewall driver for the most part which up to now has been my only complaint in the 5yrs i have paid for this product. The customer service is great once you find the phone number lol. But really 18 pup's, what the heck you said i was good BD. You lied. Upon running a back up scan with a different product i was like wtf. I guess now some programs just load them to reg keys upon clicking run on the exe without even a accept decline option. The culprit for me was after a fresh win 7 install i needed my utorrent programs back and oh yea i got it good.

http://www.utorrent.com/

Go ahead see for your self if you think i am making this up. Anyway i feel a little let down and am trying some new av program out being my sub is almost up and guess what IT CAUGHT IT not only in install but apparently uninstalling has trigger to reinstall the pup's. I am not sending anything to them for research there is your link BD check yourself. As pretty as your new interface is it would be nice if you would actually do your job and find bad stuff i miss. I didn't even know av could catch a pup i thought i had to use another program to check for that. You don't.

Comments

• Well title says it all. I can deal with occasional BSOD'S from the firewall driver for the most part which up to now has been my only complaint in the 5yrs i have paid for this product. The customer service is great once you find the phone number lol. But really 18 pup's, what the heck you said i was good BD. You lied. Upon running a back up scan with a different product i was like wtf. I guess now some programs just load them to reg keys upon clicking run on the exe without even a accept decline option. The culprit for me was after a fresh win 7 install i needed my utorrent programs back and oh yea i got it good.

http://www.utorrent.com/

Go ahead see for your self if you think i am making this up. Anyway i feel a little let down and am trying some new av program out being my sub is almost up and guess what IT CAUGHT IT not only in install but apparently uninstalling has trigger to reinstall the pup's. I am not sending anything to them for research there is your link BD check yourself. As pretty as your new interface is it would be nice if you would actually do your job and find bad stuff i miss. I didn't even know av could catch a pup i thought i had to use another program to check for that. You don't.

Open Candy is not a virus. It's Potentially Unwanted Program, built-in Utorrent advertising. Some of antivirus (malwarebytes for example) can find them and some don't. This is normal thing.