Online Banking

When I got my new computer last year it came with bitdefender. When I initially went into my bank account on line I got a pop up message. Don't remember exactly what it said but something about recommending that bitdefender be turned on/attached to account to ensure that no one hacked into my bank account. Since then if I go into my account, bitdefender opens up, cannot process my request (whatever that request is I have no idea), i close the bitdefender box and my online banking site opens (extremely slowly), then I click on something (say "chequing account"), and the bitdefender window opens again, I close it, and it takes a long time for the new window in the online banking app to open. If I try to do anything, up comes the bitdefender window. It takes 10-15 minutes just to pay a single bill. However, I can't figure out how to stop/turn off this feature from bitdefender. Can anyone help me? :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.