Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online Banking

When I got my new computer last year it came with bitdefender. When I initially went into my bank account on line I got a pop up message. Don't remember exactly what it said but something about recommending that bitdefender be turned on/attached to account to ensure that no one hacked into my bank account. Since then if I go into my account, bitdefender opens up, cannot process my request (whatever that request is I have no idea), i close the bitdefender box and my online banking site opens (extremely slowly), then I click on something (say "chequing account"), and the bitdefender window opens again, I close it, and it takes a long time for the new window in the online banking app to open. If I try to do anything, up comes the bitdefender window. It takes 10-15 minutes just to pay a single bill. However, I can't figure out how to stop/turn off this feature from bitdefender. Can anyone help me? :(