Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

The Worst Help Desk Service Ever

I have an issue with Parental Control feature on Internet Security 2016, it doesn't succeed to block unwanted internet pages.

I've raised the problem to BitDefender HelpDesk team since 2nd of January but the issue is still unsolved and no proper answer received.

One year ago I was in the same situation with another trouble ticket, it seems that nothing has changed.

I'm not sure if they don't care about clients or incompetence it the word to describe their behaviour.

Usually I am a quiet person and I'm not used to put pressure but in this case I have no protection on my childs computer and I've asked BitDefender to help me as quickly as possible and nothing happened after more than a week.

Fortunately for me there are another internet security protection products which work very good and are free.

It was the last time when I've paid for a BitDefender solution, they don't know how to keep the customers happy.

This discussion has been closed.