Safepay Error

can't connect to any site with safepay Error ERR_NO_SUPPORTED_PROXIES(336): There are no supported proxies in the provided list.

Is it only me experiencing this and can anyone here help?

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    edited January 2016
    can't connect to any site with safepay Error ERR_NO_SUPPORTED_PROXIES(336): There are no supported proxies in the provided list.

Is it only me experiencing this and can anyone here help?

This is probably signaling that you are using proxy in Safepay, but the proxy is not recognized or not properly configured.

For me it is the first time I hear this.

Do you have any specific proxy configuration that you use in other browsers, and these settings works in other browsers?

Cristian

• This is probably signaling that you are using proxy in Safepay, but the proxy is not recognized or not properly configured.

For me it is the first time I hear this.

Do you have any specific proxy configuration that you use in other browsers, and these settings works in other browsers?

Cristian

i use a vpn and open dns but the issue is solved it was due to bd internal server maintenance.

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    i use a vpn and open dns but the issue is solved it was due to bd internal server maintenance.

Glad to hear the issue is fixed, thanks for the update.

• Hi there,

I'm suffering the same issue today. Would you main please explain the path forward to get access .

while in my bank page, the message displayed is;

Error ERR_NO_SUPPORTED_PROXIES(336): There are no supported proxies in the provided list.

thanks in advance for your comments

regards

• I'm getting this error too. Any advice. I have no specific settings. It used to work perfectly until I upgraded to windows 10.

• Hello Lisagrob,

If you are not using any proxies to connect to the internet please make sure the proxy function in Bitdefender is disabled.

- open Bitdefender

- click on the human shaped icon in the top right corner of the interface

- click on General Settings

- click on the Advanced Tab

- disable Proxy usage

If you are using a proxy please ensure you have the proper ip/user/pass setup in your Internet Options.