Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem With Reg Wizard (one Key 3 Users)

Options

hi guys, i ma in need of litle help

i bought licence for 3 users(3 comps) bitdefender internet securuty 2008 from one of bitdefender reselers(distributor) in my country, one for my comp(win XP), one for something older comp(win XP) and one for my laptop(win Vista Ultimate).

First i instaled it on my comp, i reg it and everything works fine, i got my account, and everything perfect

secund i instaled it on laptop and i tried reg it, it worked fine but when i first signed it on my BitDef account on account screen i got secund prodact that is evaluating insted registrated bit def

third i instaled it on my other comp and when i activated it i didnt connected it to my account and it works fine,

but still i have problem with my laptop, bitdefender works fine but it pops that registry wizard every time i start windows and asks if i want to reg it with new key or continue using that same key

i tirued moving windows and everything and not connencting it to my account, but it still pops up that reg window all the time, so if any one has any advice i would appreciate it

by the way i surffed forum a little and i didnt find problem same as mine, so if i missed it and reapeted topic sorry

thx :unsure:

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello Khar,

Sorry for the delay.Please perform what is written in this topic.

Kind regards,

Niels