Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Faxes Not Arriving Into Outlook Express

Options
info@wsproperty
edited July 2008 in General talk

Hi

We loaded BD on Friday, my problem is a bit different from the ones mentioned here.

We have the fax machine linked to OE in order to receive our faxes onto the email. But since the installation of BD the function no longer works.

This is the error message it gives:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: '192.168.10.108', Server: '192.168.10.108', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

The setup here is that it is a small office of 5 computers on a network. My PC is the server and the fax machine is a printer too which all the PC's have access to. Though only my PC receives the fax via email.

Over the weekend my boss looked at the problem and BD told her that this was not a trusted source. How do I make it a trusted source? We turned off the firewall but this made not difference either.

Or perhaps there is something else I need to do or not do. HELP!!!! We need to receive faxes in order to function.

I looked at the exception list but am clueless as how to put this in the list.