Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Removing Malware

Options

I am running BitDefender Internet Security v10 and it has detected 6 viruses on my system. I have my settings such that it is to disinfect then quarantine any malware/virus it finds. It tries to remove the virus however, it is unable to. I have tried everything I know (which obviously isn't very much) to get rid of these but cannot.

I would appreciate some direction on how to remove as they've been on my system for far too long.

The last log for a scan this morning is attached.

Thanks in advance!!

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2544" data-fileid="2544" rel="">1217235601.log

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2008
    Options

Clean all the cookies, the cache from Firefox :)

• Clean all the cookies, the cache from Firefox :)

How do I clean the cookies? I've tried everything I know... can you give me some direction?

Thanks!

• Cleaning Firefox`s cache: go to Tools -> Clean private data, or simply press Ctrl + Shift + Del. Make sure Cookies checkbox is checked before you proceed.

Deleting all temporarly internet files: close any browser that you might use and run disk cleanup. You can run disk cleanup by right-clicking on your system partition (C: most likely), choosing Properties and then Disk cleanup. Also, you may use a cleanup utility such as CCleaner, which is free.

Best regards!