Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help! Trojan Agent Ajkf

Options

Hello:

BitDefender Antivirus has found virus "Trojan.Agent.AJKF" in my computer (in C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll), even though the message reads that the virus has been blocked and the computer is not affected, however, since yesterday, my computer is totally unfunctional, and often only with a blue screen!!!

How can I solve this problem??

In particular, I googled "Trojan.Agent.AJKF" (of course, with another computer) but couldn't find any information on this virus!

I am not experienced with computer technologies, so would very much appreciate if anyone could give me a hand to get this virus out of my computer!

Comments

• Advapi32.dll is a legit Windows library. Please upload o copy of it, archived, protected with the password infected.

• Both my PC and notebook worked very well until the BitDefender started to show the alert "Trojan.AgentAJKF" yesterday.

After that, my notebook is unfunctional and always get a blue screen "STOP:C0000135 UNKNOWN HARDWARE ERROR" on rebooting.

At the sam time, the desktop never shows up after rebooting my PC. No "My computer", "My neighborhood"...no any icons on the desktop, no explorer and I can do nothing.

I CANNOT find any infomration about this virus/trojan on Google even on BitDefender web site and the above answer is USELESS for me!!

IT MAKES ME VERY VERY ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED AT BITDEFENDER!!!

• Both my PC and notebook worked very well until the BitDefender started to show the alert "Trojan.AgentAJKF" yesterday.

After that, my notebook is unfunctional and always get a blue screen "STOP:C0000135 UNKNOWN HARDWARE ERROR" on rebooting.

At the sam time, the desktop never shows up after rebooting my PC. No "My computer", "My neighborhood"...no any icons on the desktop, no explorer and I can do nothing.

I CANNOT find any infomration about this virus/trojan on Google even on BitDefender web site and the above answer is USELESS for me!!

IT MAKES ME VERY VERY ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED AT BITDEFENDER!!!

Just saying how unsatisfied you are with BD won`t help you an me either in solving your problem. Is the trojan located in exact the same file as the yuxx91150`s post? If yes, I say again: place a copy of advapi32.dll in an archive, protected with the password infected and attach it to a new post.

Cheers.

• Just saying how unsatisfied you are with BD won`t help you an me either in solving your problem. Is the trojan located in exact the same file as the yuxx91150`s post? If yes, I say again: place a copy of advapi32.dll in an archive, protected with the password infected and attach it to a new post.

Cheers.

Yes. It's easier to say than access the file on the computer that cannot boot.

I need to find an expert to do that.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2559" data-fileid="2559" rel="">advapi32.zip

• This was a false positive which is already resolved. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Best regards.