Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Your Idiot Software Made By Clowns Permanently Deleted Dozens Of Irreplaceable False Positives!

Options

And because it's so well written, it doesn't even automatically save the logs, so while I was scrambling to find out if I could do anything to get it back, I lost the ability to check the log! What the is this garbage good for? It's doing a better job wrecking things than any virus I could have ever gotten!

Comments

• Not like it matters, but I want to clarify by "save the logs" I mean "put them somewhere I don't have to hunt for them"

• weary
    Options

Sorry about your troubles. I have also known Bitdefender 2016 to delete files without warning and without quarantining them. To make matters worse, the Bitdefender log kept telling me that the On-access and Active Threat modules were the ones deleting the file, but in fact it was Ransomware Protection doing it.

I posted about it /index.php?showtopic=69104" rel="">here. I did not contact support, as I knew that I would not receive a helpful response. I am not being negative, just stating a fact.

I highly recommend CrashPlan for backups.