Bitdefender Compromises Security !

About a year ago, I had turned Bitdefender Autopilot off and set the profile to standard, while checking all the options - including AVC + IDS - myself. This worked absolutely fine, I regularly checked the options to see if they would keep, and I never saw something awkward happening.

Until this week. Every time when the desktop has restarted, the profile has turned automatically to Autopilot - Standard. And guess what ? Ever since this started happening, the Autopilot has turned off both Active Virus Control AND Intrusion Detection in one fell swoop.

Now, I have turned the Autopilot feature off again while rechecking all the IDS and AVC options repeatedly, but every time the desktop has restarted, this has done nothing to alleviate the situation: although the Autopilot feature is off, the IDS and AVC still turn off for some effed-up reason I don't understand. God-######-dammit ! What is this, Bitdefender ?

What is the point of having Bitdefender TS 2015 with still 165 days to go before the license expires if I can't keep these features ON ??? Why has Bitdefender suddenly decided to compromise my security out of the blue ? What am I supposed to be doing with it ?