Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trojan.agent.aach & Win32.worm.ahkheap.a

Options

I have scanned my hard drive and come up with the following viruses that cannot be removed and I cannot find the file that is supposedly infected:

C:\heap41a\offspring\MicrosoftPowerPoint.exe=](RAR Sfx o)=]MicrosoftPowerPoint\Install.txt Trojan.Agent.AACH Infected (no action was possible, file was in an archive)

C:\heap41a\offspring\MicrosoftPowerPoint.exe=](RAR Sfx o)=]MicrosoftPowerPoint\pathlist.txt Win32.Worm.Ahkheap.A Infected (no action was possible, file was in an archive)

It also then says 42 Rootkit hidden items were detected, I unhihde them, reboot and all seems clear until the next scann and they are back???

Help please..

Comments

• The given file (C:\heap41a\offspring\MicrosoftPowerPoint.exe) is infected with a worm (and we are only detecting its components at the moment). Please archive it with a password and attach it to a post on the forum. After that you can delete it (or wait for the detection to be added, at which point BD will offer you the option to delete it).

Regarding the hidden items: please post more details (where the files were found, etc).

Best regards.