Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help Me

Options
obeda
edited December 2019 in Sample submission

please my computer is infect by virus

I attach this virus

I have bitdfender internet security2008 and with last update

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19795" data-fileExt='zip' data-fileid='19795'>New_Folder.rar.zip

Comments

• BitDefender will detect this malware as Win32.Worm.Autoit.AO. Scan your entire computer, BitDefender should delete all your infected files after the next update. If you have connected usb drives after the infection, scan them too.

• csalgau
    csalgau ✭✭
    edited August 2008
    Options

This seems to be a recompiled version of an older piece of malware but unfortunately it was not detected.

After running a full system scan to delete the infected files you might see messages stating something "...has been disabled by your administrator" messages when accessing the Task Manager and Regedit.

You can paste the following in Start->Run:

REG DELETE HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableTaskMgr /f

REG DELETE HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /f

REG DELETE HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer /v NofolderOptions /f

I would also suggest running hijackthis to fix some invalid entries that might be left and then a normal reboot if the Folder Options menu item is still missing.