Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall need help

Options

hi to all plz help me, ok i have 2 pc's. 1pc has 2 network cards, 1card is connected to internet, 2 card is connected to second pc by network cable. i was sharing internet, since i installed Bitdefender internet securyti 10, internet gone on second pc. i see files of that pc but i have no internet on that pc :unsure: plz somebody write little manual how to configure all that internet would be on second pc. start from how to correctly enable internet sharing :unsure: heeelp :o

Comments

• khufu
    Options

Take a look here

• anthonis
    Options

i tried it, but somehow it doesn work :unsure: just someone write little manual how to correctly now to enable internet sharing and configure firewall :unsure:

• khufu
    Options

I do not use BD firewall, just wait for an user that use it to answer you.

• anthonis
    Options

somebody can help meeeee?????? :(

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi anthonis,

The link that khufu posted is for File&Printer Sharing only. To enable ICS (Internet Connection Sharing), you have to open BitDefender Management COnsole, go to Firewall -> Advanced and check Enable ICS support.

If you don't need File&Printer Sharing between the computers, you don't have to do what is written in the previous link. Just enable the above option.

Cris.

• anthonis
    edited May 2007
    Options

well i tried this tooo, the thing is that that client pc shows that it is connected to network, but there still is no internet on client pc, i disabled firewall, but it didnt helped :(

the thing is that i see host pc files and printers, but i have no internet on client pc :( somebody help....

heres the thing i unistalled bit, internet is back on on client pc, can somebody tell me how to exactly config bitdefender inter 10 that he would allowed

client pc connections to internet????? :blink:

by the way i had in host pc antivir 10 and everything vorked fine, bu in IS 10 i cant normaly configure :(

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi anthonis,

Try this: try to connect to the internet with the client PC. After that (after you get the error that it can't connect) go to the Host PC, open BitDefender Management Console and go to Firewall -> Activity and click Show Log. When the log opens, copy everyting there, paste it in Notepad and save it somewhere.

After that, copy the files from C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\Firewall\Profiles\ (this is the default installation path. If you changed it when you installed BD, go where you installed BD) in the same folder where you saved the log file.

Then put all these files in a zip file and attach it to your next post.

The thing is that ICS works with BD 10 IS, because I also have this version of BD and I use ICS. So there has to be something that blocks the traffic.

Cris.

P.S.: Do you have any other firewall active on your host PC (including Windows Firewall)? It's well known that multiple firewalls can conflict with each other and block some traffic. If you have multiple firewalls active (or even installed), uninstall them and keep only one of them.

• hi Cris, well the only firewall is windows default, but i disabled it too ;) well you could too atach your profile setting :) well i know that bit supports ICS, but it somehow doesnt work :blink: well ill try again to install IS and in next post attach files you said ;)