Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Question

Options

Used to be able to have 3 options when a programme was trying to allow the Internet

Allow

deny

Remember this answer (click it)

Now If I click allow it is always allowed to connect ,I have to delete the rule ,

Was wondering do I something wrong ? is there still a possibility to allow a programme once and the next time BD ask again if I want to allow the programme ?

Hope I make it clear what I mean and someone give a tip

Comments

• kungfu
    edited August 2008
    Options

Nobody have a reply or has the same problem / question /

Also the Annti Phising Bar sometimes suddenly disappears out of its own and have to install it Again ?

this happens regurly ???

• Niels
    Options

Hello kungfu,

Unfortunately that isn't possible. BitDefender firewall will always check the rules that you created on the traffic tab of the firewall. Even when you set the slider on ask BitDefender will always look at early created rules.

For you issue concerning the BitDefender Antiphising toolbar not visible. Please try this:

Go to the tools menu,manage add-ons,enable/disable add-ons see if you see and entry called BitDefender Toolbar it should be enabled.

2)Right click on a free space near the menus in Internet Explorer (File,tools,...) and left click on BitDefender Toolbar.

Kind regards,

Niels

• kungfu
    edited August 2008
    Options

Thank You for your reply Niels appriciated,

Too bad the options isnot possible anymore I really liked it in internet security when I wanted to give permission to a programme for a day Now I have to delete the rule every time when I use a programme for a day ,

Dont quite understand why that has changed since Bitdefender IS 10 ?,It was very handy so why change it :( if you wanted Bitdefender remember the rule/programme you just put a vink at remember it and it was in your safe list ?

About the AntPhising bar checked as you mentioned and the Bidefender toolbal was Enabled ,also the right click have done that already.

It does state in the toolbar as the ONLY programme in the List that it isnot a controled Publisher ,All the others in the List are ,

So does that mean that it isnot checked by Windows Vista I think :wub:

Kind Regards,

Kungfu