Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refresh of Bitdefender Central Console

Options

Bitdefender is an outstanding product; I should know as I've been using it for more than 5 years now. My problem is with the introduction of this new Central console, Bitdefender Central. I understand that it may have been introduced as a measure to curb piracy of licenses to some degree, but, while the idea may be a good one, its implementation leaves a less than desirable taste in one's mouth so to speak. I would like to suggest the following, as I haven't seen any such posts here:

• Allow users the ability to add/manage more than one license within the console. Currently, adding more than one license for the same product type merges the licenses, instead of adding it as a separate one. This should not be so. The previous management console allowed one to add licenses separately without conflict, and was much easier to manage. For each customer that I install a license for, I have to create a new email address to tie the management console/licencse to. This is extremely time consuming and ridiculous, not to mention I now have a whole host of email addresses that I must remember if a customer has an issue. I have contemplated several times jumping to another antivirus solution, but BD is the best, and the competition is not on par. However, the competition does allow you to manage multiple licenses within a singular console area, so I don't think it should be this difficult for BD to implement. I believe that the interface's look can be kept, but return to the model previously used up until BD 2015, where you had one centralized login that managed all license types. I'm quite sure many users including myself would be grateful for this which would help us keep our sanity as far as possible, while still enjoying an awesome product.

I hope that my suggestion is considered and implemented, because I am seriously considering moving myself and my customers to another platform come January 2017, as I can no longer bear the headache of having to remember all the accounts created to manage licenses. It is simply just too much.

Thank you.