Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Antivirus plus 2015 downloads

Options

I have a laptop with Windows XP Pro with Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2015, 2 year subscription runs out in another few days. In the past 'few days' the update/downloading runs continuously, never stops but always shows "YOU ARE PROTECTED" in green just like it should after downloads are completed. I repaired/reinstalled BD15 but still the same thing, always downloading something, or so it indicates.

Does anyone know what is happening or where in drive I can watch/see what is being downloaded?

The only reason I have not updated to another version yet is I am planning on installing a new Windows 10 Pro soon and I am trying to get this current hard drive in good condition to use as my backup to all current XP programs/applications before I install a new hard drive for the Win10 install. I am sure some of my older programs/applications working in XP will not work in Win10 and want to keep this drive as a boot-able XP drive for use off line in my 32bit machines. BD Antivirus Plus 2015 is running fine on 2 other Win XP desktops without any glitches, updates take just a few minutes to download.