Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitcomet problem

Options

Hi, I have a problem with my peer to peer sftware that is bitcomet. May i know is there any setting that i need to do so i can use my bitcomet. Because after i install bitdefender internet security, i cant use my bitcomet. Each time i try to download with my bitcomet there seem to have a not connected sign.

So i wonder is anyone else got this problem? Can someone help me... BTW i have allow the bitcomet program to run when the BIS ask me whether to allow it to run or not.

Thank You

P/S:- Sorry for my english

Comments

• Check the BitDefendet Firewall list by going to Firewall -> Traffic and seek BitComet. If you can't find it, create a new rule for it, by clicking the "+" (add) button. If you find it, make sure it is allowed to acces the network.

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

Hello Jonathan

If you are behind router than you have to open the ports also in that firewall. To get into the configuration mode of your router than you have to type 192.168.1.1 press enter. After that go to advanced settings,firewall and open the ports that are necessary.

Regards

Niels