Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Completely DISABLE Web blocker

Options
regman
edited May 2017 in Feature request

I'm using Total Security 2017 on Win10Pro x64 with all updates.

The problem is as follows:

Bitdefender blocks access to legitimate non-infected web pages:

CvcmvW3.png

All Web Protection modules are turned OFF:
0jzialo.png

Yes, the Notifications of Bitdefender shows that it was the Web Protection module that blocked access to the web page:

1qicqxN.png

[1qicqxN.png

Resolution: Fix the Web protection module so that when it is turned OFF, it is really turned OFF and does not block anything.

Comments

• Hello regman, that is very unusual..

Have you tried reinstalling BD?

I advise you to contact BD support on bitsy@bitdefender.com .

I`m sure they will provide you a good solution. default_happy.png

• I believe in this case, it isn't fully the web module's fault as it isn't fraud or phishing but malware. Thus, the on-access scanner found something and blocked the page from loading. That site is clean now, but for whatever reason (possibly a malicious ad) it was blocked for you then. If it is still blocked, check your network connections and router as you may have a redirect or unwanted content in the brower (centurylink.net had this yesterday).

• Yes I agree with you mate default_happy.png , the thing is that I got the same issue about 3 weeks ago but after that I download an ad-blocker extension to my machine and somehow it works.