Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2018 VSSERV service keeps stopping/crashing

Options

Still getting 'Bitdefender services are not responding' error when transcoding in Plex using the latest 2018 version of the software, this is the same error as in the original 2017 thread.  As instructed by the forum staff the software was uninstalled before upgrading to 2018.

/index.php?/profile/208816-sirace135/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="208816" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/208816-sirace135/" rel="">@sirace135 /index.php?/profile/209020-maseren/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="209020" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/209020-maseren/" rel="">@maseren Are you using Bitdefender 2018 and Plex, have you had this error?

/index.php?/topic/75792-fixed-vsserv-service-keeps-stoppingcrashing/&&do=embed">

bd.PNG

Comments

• I had the same problem, having internet security 2018, in particular when I was using BIS 2018'd safePay option, having had several contacts with the Contact Support, they told me to have found the reason of the crush; and they told me to install the BIS 2016(having sent me the link to install it) until they fix the problem in future update, I do not know how long I must wait for the above "BIS future update". 

Bitdefender 2018 Error Non Responding Contact S 26July17 0810.png