Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Option to move files directly from Quarantine to Exclusions

Options

Before I upgraded to Bitdefender Total Security 2018, I was using Bitdefender Free Edition. In the Free Edition, you can move files directly from Quarantine to Exclusions. However, in Bitdefender Total Security 2018, this option is not available. This causes the user to have to go through a tedious process to remove the file from Quarantine and add it to Exclusions.

First, you have to manually add an exclusion that points to the directory the file is located in. This will allow you to restore it from Quarantine. If you try to restore a file from Quarantine before you add an exclusion to the directory the file is located in, Bitdefender will put it straight back into Quarantine within less than a second. Once the directory path is excluded and the file is restored from Quarantine, you have to then modify the exclusion that was just added to include the file name instead of only the directory path. I think this last step is necessary unless this is the only file that is and ever will be in the directory path that has been excluded. Otherwise, I think it is dangerous to leave an entire directory excluded.

Hopefully this can be added to Bitdefender Total Security 2018 and any other paid Bitdefender products/software that lack this option. One would think it wouldn't be a tough and/or laborious process to implement this type of option, especially considering it already exists in the Free Edition.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.