Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

Options
SebastianDI
edited August 2017 in Protection

Hello BD Team!

I have something to write. The problem is exactly this:

FireStorm.exe is NOT a threat. Firestorm.exe is a program, that makes the graphic card from ZOTAC run smooth, with a lower fan noise.

On the next update, many here (i think many use a ZOTAC card) would appreciate, being more happy, if this exe file would not get blocked by "threat defense".

Thanks in advance to your team,

DI

Comments

• cant edit but Paltalk.EXE this threat defender does not block. Thats a kinda funny LOL guys really now. Make the antivir run better, do not block stuff that is really relevant. cheers.

• SebastianDI
    edited August 2017
    Options

And please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee do not block things like STEAM! I would love that so much. And please make Mass Effect Andromeda run more smooth (ok that was sarcasm). This would be really nice and i would be happy. A happy customer. Darn even with my new bought ZOTAC AMP CORE 1080TI this game still isnt smooth.

ok guys i would be happy if not so much gets blocked.

Cheerios!

I have an idea. Cant u make this threat defender less poison? many things that get linked to the desktop for example get blocked. Must that be? It blocks too much!!!!!!!!