Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Several Firewal Problems, Installation

Options

Hello guys, i have several problems with the firewall.

First of all, the firewall allows everything, even unsigned practically unknown programs! (did not test much, but seems to be because windows 10, 1709, 64bit)

Second: With the Firewall turned on, i cannot download without problems from rapidgator. Its not a big concern, i don`t really use it, but 60-70% of all downloads will stop with a network error! This has directly to do with the firewall, deinstalling the program or deactivating the firewall and all problems are solved.

Third: i did reinstall it, even a fresh windows install and new network drivers.

Fourth: When disabling the firewall the windows firewall does not take over, like some time ago, but complains about it and thats it! This behavior seems to be cause of Windows 10, version 1709, before the Firewall could be easily disabled and the windows firewall was activated in seconds.

Fifth: Cause of all problems with the firewall and not being able to deactivate it properly without having ANY firewall i would ask if there is a possibility to install bitdefender antivirus, because im still glad with the virus scanner and the rest of the software! I have several licenses for the standard bitdefender antivirus, but im not able to install antivirus without the firewall cause of license issues.

Thanks to all for answers!