Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Manual Wallet sync

Options

I prefer that my wallet entries do not get uploaded and synced with all my devices.

Is there a way for me to not have my wallet files upload to Bitdefender servers? I only need to sync with one other computer so I thought of simply exporting the wallet .DB file every so often and starting a new wallet on the second device and loading the DB file. I do not think Wallet has an import data file utility just an export which is only used to populate a new wallet.

One more question: I read in the manual that Wallet does not sync banking information. Is that right? If so can you turn the same restriction on for other financial websites like Ebay, Amazon etc?

Thanks in advance for replies... New to Bitdefender a former Kaspersky user.

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hi menelfloss,

To disable the auto sync feature of your Wallet, go to Password Manager, click on My Wallet, make sure it is open by entering your password if needed. Then click on the 3 dots to the right to open the settings, and disable sync from there.

As far as the banking protection, you are right, having read the manual :) I'm not a Wallet power user, so I'm not sure about enabling the same restriction for Ebay, Amazon etc. Maybe someone else here will fill us in on that one.

5ad0afaa71f6f_syncwallets.thumb.JPG.bfa500ea3e0e0079c6900b0a0cb2bcc3.JPG

5ad0afc31791d_securebanking.thumb.JPG.415d43c50f137a5eb2f14beafce095c6.JPG