Bitdefender Total Security 2018 blocks (some) theme-based apps in Windows 10 home

I tried installing 2 theme-based apps in Windows 10 home, both of them were blocked by bitdefender real-time protection/Advanced Threat Defense.

1. SkinPack

I came across this skinpack:

Before installing the skinpack, I installed UltraUXThemePatcher 3.3.4 since it was suggested to use it before installing a skinpack.

UltraUXThemePatcher 3.3.4 link:

I scanned the UltraUXThemePatcher 3.3.4 setup file using bitdefender and there were no viruses found. After installing from the setup file, I ran UltraUXThemePatcher 3.3.4 and patched Windows 10. (No threat detected by bitdefender real-time protection). I had also created a System Restore Point before using UltraUXThemePatcher 3.3.4.

Afterwards, I downloaded the skinpack (from the above link) using the "Download it with ads for free" button. Now, I don't clearly remember whether I had scanned the setup file using bitdefender. Anyway, I ran the setup file, clicked on "Decline" when there was an option to install other softwares (ad-supported). Then the setup began downloading another file (a password-protected setup file). I ran the password-protected setup file (Password: ) and while/after installation bitdefender blocked and quarantined multiple threats. The Advanced Threat Defense blocked multiple ".exe" files and disinfection was in progress. After disinfection was complete, I restarted Windows.

Before Windows started, there appeared: "The antivirus solution installed on your computer is cleaning the system. Deleting files..." (something like that)

After that, windows couldn't boot properly. There was a problem in the login screen. I tried restoring Windows by System Restore Point, but there was an error while doing that. Startup repair didn't work nor did booting Windows in Safe Mode. I had to reinstall Windows from installation media. Luckily, I had backed up my data so there was no data loss.

2. MyColors

I downloaded MyColors from the link:

I scanned the setup file using bitdefender and there were no viruses found.

I installed the software and again no threats were detected by bitdefender. While applying a theme, there were multiple threats detected and quarantined by bitdefender.

And just like in the previous case, the Advanced Threat Defense blocked multiple ".exe" files and disinfection was in progress. After disinfection was complete, I restarted Windows. Before Windows started, there appeared: "The antivirus solution installed on your computer is cleaning the system. Deleting files..." (something like that)

Now this time, windows booted properly and I was able to login successfully. So, no damage done this time!

From what I remember, both times the files were infected with Atc4.Detection. I can't find more info on Atc4.Detection by doing a google search. I am guessing that theme-based apps make changes to system files which is why bitdefender blocks it.

So the questions are:-
What is Atc4.Detection?

Are these threats a false positive?

I would provide more details if required. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.