Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Security report

Options

I would like to suggest you make a slight change to the security report found under file:///C:/ProgramData/Bitdefender/Desktop/SecReport/Updated/html/index.html

The change I would like to suggest is to not make the title in yellow text and with an exclamation mark simply because you configured a couple of exclusions in your settings. Fine there's a reminder that you did add exclusions but as long as your exclusion settings are well thought out I think it's enough to simply inform about it to remind you there are exclusions in place.

To me, colored text like this means there's something you need to act on where yellow are a severe warning and red means critical. Since I have a couple of exclusions in place, that means the way the report is designed now I will never get a "green" report even when everything is in order and no issues detected.