Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender TS 2019 Windows 10 issues (Updates and Disk Check)

Hi, 

I hope this is not happening to me alone and I am hoping to get some feedback. I have 2 Windows 10 Desktop computers and both are having issues with the Windows Check Disk program not rebooting after completing their scans, they both reach 100% and although Windows normally reboots itself upon finishing, now it simply stays at 100% completed but does not reboot. I have to do a hard reboot. The one computer had Bitdefender Free version on it before and Windows Disk Check ran with no problems until I installed a copy of Bitdefender Total Security 2019.

Also there is an issue when installing Windows Updates, which usually "fails installation" unless I uncheck Bitdefenders "Boot time scan" , and any other related boot scanning features. If I do install completes with no problem. Now I think the problems are linked somehow, however when I disable the boot time scanning features for running Windows Check Disk it still stalls as I mentioned above. Hoping I am not the only one with this issue.

This discussion has been closed.