Website Rejections and blocking Microsoft One Drive

Sorry but I am not going to enter website address onto a whitelist that would include hundreds of website or I have no access.

Sorry but I am not going to use a AV program that blocks One Drive with no instruction to unblock it.

2019 BD Total Security is the worst antiviurs software ever, it is not ready for distribution and is way too technical to understand for even intermediate users as to how to fix or get around all the notifications without any help or descriction as to what is actually the device or source of the problem  - Extremely frustrating I have uninstalled BD for now until I see reviews or direct correspondence from BD that these and many other problems have been solved.  In the meantime I am using Free Panda & W10's included Antivirus software which is the best ever from Microsoft but doesn't compare to BD 2018 which never gave me any problems that I was aware of, it just worked seamlessly all at the same time provinding one of the best protection on the Internet.  I was a dedicated BD fan for year I bought there software with total satisfaction until this mess came along.  Huge mistake Bitdefender.   As an added comment I am sick of all these glowing reviews from major sources who only look at the features an no live daily ongoing experience with hardly any hard facts of serious problems -  I know I'm talking to the choir but forget about BS write up from the Big Boys and go to forums and decide for yourself.

This discussion has been closed.