Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot connect to corporate network

Options
Mario70
edited September 2018 in Archive

Since BD upgraded to 2019 version I cannot connect to my employer's secure corporate network. Which means I can't work from home anymore. I lost a whole day when I tried to connect to work yesterday (upgrade BD was done the day before yesterday).  This is totally unacceptable.

I enter the url, I get the logon screen, but when I enter my userid and password, I get  INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE in Internet Explorer 11.  (I use IE 11 because it's the only browser supported by my employer).  I contacted my employer's ServiceDesk, and in the logfiles they can see that I tried to connect to the network and I was granted access. So it's BD Total Security 2019 who's blocking the access.  Disabling BD TS 2019 doesn't work. The problem remains.  The only thing I can do is uninstall BD TS 2019.  Now, that would be fine, if  my subscription didn't last for another 500 days…

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this?   I cannot give the url for security reasons.  

I created a ticket on the BD support web page but I'm still waiting for  a response.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.