Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

All c compilers blocked

I recently bought a new laptop - the HP omen 15t-dc0051nr, windows 10. I bought the bitdefender antivirus plus. I am a college computer science student. I downloaded atom(I previously used the same) and the gcc compiler extension and also the mingw c compiler. For the very first time when I executed the program it ran just fine. However the second time I tried to do so, a small popup came up on the bottom right corner by bitdefender stating advanced behaviour detected, fixing problem please wait and it moved those files to quarantine. After that I couldn't run programs on atom again. I gave atom all the permissions, undid the action taken by bitdefender put atom in all the exception lists I could find, removed the folder atom was trying to access from the list of protected folders and tried to run the program again but every single time it would give me the same error : cannot open output file permission denied. I then downloaded codeblocks another C ide and tried to run a program but this time bitdefender did the exact same thing the very first time. I can't run any c programs now. Please help!

P.s. I am not a pro at understanding computers inside out so if possible please provide me with a simple solution.

Comments