Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Registration Name

Options

Just wondering, in BitDefender under the General tab at the bottom...where it says: REGISTRATION STATUS---REGISTERED BY: NAME, Does your have a stupid little comma after the name? For instance, mine says: Greg, ?? The , is not that important, but it's annoying, any way to get it to go away? Thank you!!! :) Maybe it's just on mine, but I'm curious to see if others have this too?!

-Greg

BITDEFENDER INTERNET SECURITY v10

WINDOWS VISTA

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi Greg,

In my case, there's just the comma (with no name before or after it). Of course, that might be because I don't have an account at BitDefender.

But that comma could be for separating your name from your company name. I'm looking right now at the picture on the BitDefender box and I see it's registered to cdanciu, softwin. So if you didn't type a Company Name in your BitDefender account, then it can't display it and all it shows is your name with a comma after it.

If you don't like it, just add a Company Name in your account (something like Home, or Private user or something like that) and it won't look so "annoying" ;)

Cris.

• Niels
    Niels
    edited June 2007
    Options

Hi Greg

That comma part is mostly due that you bought a licence key that you can install on two pc's. That is for me the case on the other pc there is just my name and a comma after that nothing. But what Cris said could also be true.

Regards

Niels

• For me is just the name with a comma, and nothing more. I saw it only now, and I don't think it will bother be in any way. :)

Andrei