Random message on WiFi connection

Hi All

So I get this random message saying I'm connecting to an unsafe WiFi network yet it's AES encrypted as all my WiFi connections are. Doesn't happen all the time, just enough to be annoying. Stupid thing is instead of telling me which WiFi of which I have a couple It has %s for some bizarre reason.

Cheers Peter

2019-01-22_20-20-00.png

Comments

• I and at one other user are getting the same message as explained at https://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?/topic/80319-unsafe-wi_fi-network-notification/&tab=comments#comment-288560. So far, the workaround suggested didn't work, at least not for me. 

It's starting to seem like this is an issue on Bitdefender's end. This didn't start happening until fairly recently; so, maybe there was an update or something that now needs a tweak.

• Yeah I already had all those Notifications/Recommendations turned off as they were annoying also, but this thing still persists and pops up even when you have been connected to a WiFi network then disconnect. Yes it is recent so something they've done in one of the latest updates.

Cheers

• Hi,

We already have a thread on this issue, please try the workaround that I mentioned there:

/index.php?/topic/80319-unsafe-wi_fi-network-notification/&do=embed" style="overflow: hidden; height: 219px; max-width: 502px;">

I will lock this thread, since there is another thread on this matter.

This discussion has been closed.