Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Well, Unisntalled Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Again

Options

Man, this software has just been so buggy and full of problems. For example, bitdefender keeps messing with my wifi, my phones and xbox keep connecting and disconnecting throughout the day, uninstall Bitdefender and eveything works fine again. I dont' get how but how can your software be messing with graphics card or graphics drivers. Every time I install Bitdefender, I start having issues to where my computer starts up in a black screen, for so many times sometimes, before it actually starts correctly, how to fix this problem again? I uninstall Bitdefender, install my Kaspersky which I have almost a year subscription on still, reinstall my graphics drivers and back to normal, no more black screen startup problems. Along with so many other problems, but those 2 are the ones that annoy me the most, seriously not thinking on reinstalling it again, you may have the best antivirus detections and protection from other antiviruses, but your software part really really ######, and takes you guys so long lately to fix anything, and when something fixes, new problems pop up. Wish you guys would get your stuff together, really liked your software before, but it's more of a headache to deal with lately. Rather have a computer that works like it's supposed than faulty software that breaks things.

Comments